Facilitating ICNA Sisters
We are serving by facilitating ICNA Sisters for
- Weekly MCNA (Muslim Children of North America) Classes
- Ramadan Activities
WEEKLY MCNA CLASSES
The unique feature of MCNA classes are
- Develop leadership skills in the childrens.
- Helps to instill confidence for islam in children’s heart.
- Educate children about the understanding of islamic etiquette while engaging them in healthy activities.
- Help kids in memorization of Quran with tajweed, tafseer and translation.
- Teach pupils about Seerah of Prophet (S) to nurture a sense of love for the Prophet Muhammad (S) which develops their spiritual being.
Every year ICNA Sisters Calgary arrange Welcome Ramadan and Dora e Quran in the blessed month of Ramadan.